Thursday 2 May 2013

PROMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHT & COVER COMMENTS - LOVE'S SECOND CHANCE BY L. P. DOVER

BLURB supplied by Mrs Potter's Book Publicity.
Korinne Anders had it all. She had the perfect job, the perfect house, and the perfect husband. When tragedy strikes, her world takes a devastating turn. Six months after losing her husband to a car accident, Korinne vows it to herself never to love again. If she doesn’t allow another man in her heart, then there’s no reason for her to feel the pain of loss. This plan seems to work, but is put to the test when Korinne’s best friend can’t stand to see her suffering any longer.
Korinne’s long-time friend, Jenna Perry, has an idea and it involves helping her friend find the spark of life in her soul no matter what it takes. Korinne didn’t know that Jenna’s plan meant bringing back a past love, a second chance with the man that Korinne had to leave in college, but always kept a place for in her heart.
When Galen Matthews learns of Korinne’s loss and that she’s finally moved back home, he wants nothing more than to be there for her. The love he felt for Korinne years ago has never left him, and now he’s given a second chance to not only mend her heart of her loss, but to also continue the love they shared in the past. Will his love and determination make her strong enough to give fate a second chance, or will her fear of losing another love make her run away? 
What will Korinne do when she’s faced with a love so powerful that no matter what she does there’s nowhere to run from it?


COVER COMMENTS
My initial reaction is, Oh what a sweet romantic looking cover, a young to middle aged couple who are looking at each other, in love about to kiss *sigh . . . . if only true life reflected books in such a good way lol! Well the cover is attractive enough that yep it would  probably make it of the shelf into my hand so I could learn more about it! The fonts used on the cover are all good. I like the romantic style font for the title, yet the more bold business like font for the authors name. You all know I'm a sucker for a byline and this is a brilliant on for this book "Sometimes fate gives you a second chance at love" wow that suggests this book is quite heavy on the sentimental side that is. I think my mum would like this one. She likes a good romantic read.
So the cover catches my eye, does the blurb hold my attention? Mmm Ooo it starts out pretty sad sounding, not what the cover suggests at all. Then you read on and mmm looks like it could be a sad story that turns into a cute romance and a happy ending.
I still think my mum would really like this one. I'd maybe read it if/when I had time. So I guess the blurb is doing it's job as I'm 80% sure the book would end up in my shopping basket!

So do you want to purchase a copy for yourself, there's a paperback or e-book available.
Here's the Purchase Links you'll need:





No comments:

Post a Comment