Tuesday 14 May 2013

GUEST POST - STANLEY & KATRINA


We asked our good friend, Neighbour Girl, to answer these questions for us since they seem to be directed more toward a child than a pet.

Do you think children at schools these days are encouraged enough to read? and/or do Imaginative writing? 
No!

Did you read a lot at school and write lots of stories or is being a writer something newer in your life?
I am home schooled now but did not have time to write when I was attending public school. I love creative writing which does not exist much in  the early years of school.



Did you have a favourite author as a child? 
Well, I am still a child but I LOVE Rick Riordan.



Do you have a treasured book from your childhood? If yes, what is it?
I love so many books I can't choose one.

Did you have a favourite genre of book as a child? ie fictional, non-fiction,history,educational,adventure,romance,animals, pets,etc etc
I love funny books.











No comments:

Post a Comment