Friday 3 May 2013

GUEST REVIEW BY ENA - BELONGING BY KAREN ANN HOPKINS

ISBN:  978-0373210817
ASIN:  B00BQGGVGE
Series: Temptation Series
Publisher: Harlequin Teen  
Pages/ File Size: 418pages/527KB
Formats Available: Paperback, E-Book
Expected Publication Date: 30th April


BLURB from Netgalley
I left everything I knew behind. 
But it was worth it. He was worth it. 

No one thought an ordinary girl like me would last two minutes living with the Amish, not even me. There are a lot more rules and a lot less freedom, and I miss my family and the life I once had. Worst of all, Noah and I aren't even allowed to see each other. Not until I've proven myself. 
If I can find a way to make it work, we'll be NOAH & ROSE 
together forever. 
But not everybody believes this is where I belong.

ENA's REVIEW
I thoroughly enjoyed book one Temptation in this series so when I heard book two was available to request on Netgalley I asked my daughter to request it for me. Luckily my request was accepted and fulfilled. This book is as well written and captivating as book one was to me. I seriously didn't want to put my kindle down whilst reading this one. I was shutting everything and everyone else out to read this great book. I thin the love story and relationship between Nosh and Rose is wonderful . Rose gives up everything to try her best to make her dream of her and Noah becoming a couple.
The only downer on Rose and Noah's relationship and future are Rose's family who are determined to make Rose see sense. That is see sense as they see it. Where rose is trying to live a simple "plain life" the Amish way her family just see it as the Herhberger's (the family she has been placed with) using her as some sort of slave. Things come to ahead and it seems as if Rose's family will win the day but things take a dramatic turn, a decision is made and there's no turning back as the die has been cast so to speak. What will Rose's family do? What will the Amish think?
To sum up I enjoyed this book immensely, at least as much as the first, if not more and am already seriously looking forward to the third book. I am certainly keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending for Rose and Noah, whether they live in the Amish community, the Englisher community or something in between. I know this book is aimed at teens but as an older reader I still enjoyed this book a great deal.

Purchase Link

No comments:

Post a Comment