Saturday 10 September 2011

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - JEYN ROBERTS





What is your name, where were you born and where do you live now? Jeyn Roberts. I was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada and I currently live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. 


What is the name of your latest book, and if you had to summarise it in less than 20 words what would you say? Dark Inside. It’s about four teenagers trying to survive in a world determined to kill them. 


Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series? This is part of a series. The second book will be released seven months after the first. 


How long have you been writing?, and who or what inspired you to write? I’ve always been a writer. I started writing my first novel when I was eleven. I’m pretty sure it was terrible. 

Is there a certain Author that influenced you in writing? Stephen King. I’ve been reading his work since I was thirteen. No one does horror quite like him. 

What do you think about book trailers? I think they’re fantastic. You can view mine here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMh_xIhi...

What piece of advice would you give to a new writer? Do what you do because you love doing it. Be open to criticism because we don’t always see things that others see. Be patient. Dream big. 

www.jeynroberts.com or www.jeynroberts.co.uk 
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jeyn-Ro...
http://twitter.com/#!/JeynRoberts 



Thank you for taking the time away from your writing schedule to take part in this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment