1. What is your name, where were you born and where do you live now?
My Name is Nilsa Rodriguez. I was born and raised in New Jersey and now live in Florida, USA.
2. What is the name of your latest book, and if you had to summarise it in less than 20 words what would you say?
My debut novel is The Rising Moon. It's the first of a new series. If I had to summarize it in less than 20 words I would say: Romance, Action, Betrayal, Discovery, Mystery, Dark, Trust, Friendship, Love, and Heartache.
3. What inspired you to write?
My love for reading is what inspired me to write.
4. How do you come up with the Title for your book?
I come up with the Tile once I know what I plan to write about. Knowing the title for my book inspires me and helps keep me focused on the story.
5. Who designed the Cover of your books?
The talented Ms. Barbara Neal. She is an awesome artist. I told her what I envisioned as the cover and came up with exactly what I asked for. You can find more of her wonderful artwork at:http://mistraven.deviantart.com/
6. Which format of book do you prefer, ebook, hardback, or paperback?
I prefer paperback. There's just something wonderful about holding a book in your hand and seeing the cover closely. I know the latest craze is eBooks, but I guess I'm old fashioned. J
7. What is your favourite book and Why?
Currently, my favorite book is The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Do you think books transfer to movies well?
Sure if the screenplay is exactly like the book.
8b. Which is you favourite/worst book to movie transfer?
Favourite: Twilight Saga
Worst: Blood & Chocolate- I LOVED Blood Chocolate by Annette Curtis, but I feel the movie didn't do the book justice.
9. What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What format is it?
I'm currently reading and eBook titled, The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part One, by Jennifer Malone Wright. This book is a great read! I can't wait to sink my teeth into the second part!
10. Are there any New Authors you are interested in for us to watch out for? Why should we watch out for them?
Sure! Jennifer Malone Wright. She's written three books and they're all fantastic!
11. What do you think about book trailers? I love them! Here is the Official book trailer for The Rising Moon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlaKyMqKmYc
12. What piece of advice would you give to a new writer? Follow your heart in all you do and never give up!
Where can readers follow you?
Your facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nilsa-Rodriguez/257970040897033
Your Goodreads author page? http://www.goodreads.com/nilsarodriguez
Your Twitter details? @nilsa1221
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to take part in this interview Nilsa. If any
of you would like to win a copy of Nilsa's book please take a look and enter the October Giveaway