Saturday 26 January 2013

OCEANS OF RED VOLUME 2 - DEMON EVOLUTION BY WILLOW CROSS

ISBN/ASIN: B006GWZ1KK
Publisher: Self/Indie
Pages: 58
Formats Available: E-book

BLURB from Amazon
Remy's saga continues as the siblings uncover a sinister plot to not only posses the human race, but to replace them entirely. Will she accept her destiny and learn to control the new-found power within her?

MY REVIEW
I was gifted this e-book on smashwords in exchange for my own honest opinion and review.
So, the cover, hmm it's okay and it fits in that I think the woman on the front is representing Remy as part of the army fighting the Demons. Do I love the cover? No, I think it could be better, and represent the book much better.
The book? I loved. It picked straight back up and drew you immediately back into the action.
So now we know that Daelen is a druid and wishes to defeat the demons. Remy goes to meet Daelen, as he requested she do in her dreams. Daelen immediately spirits her away to "train" however things don't seem to go to plan.... For the training to work remy would have to cut all ties with everyone around which would include Greg and Shane, Can remy do that? Does Remy even want to do it? Also the situation is set to become even more dire as it seems that Demons have found another way to exist, which kind of makes humans surplus to requirements. 
Again the book ends of a lovely big cliff hanger obviously making me really want to read the next installment in this series.
So did I enjoy the book? Yes. Would I recommend? Yes. Will I be reading more of this series? Yes. Will I read more by Willow Cross? Yes please!



No comments:

Post a Comment