Wednesday 2 January 2013

DREAM CAST - SPLINTERED BY A.G. HOWARD


So if SPLINTERED were ever to be made into a movie, my dream cast would be . . . .

Alyssa

My dream cast Alyssa would be Hayley Williams, the lead singer in Paramore



Morpheus

My dream cast Morpheus would be Johhny Depp

or maybe Russell Brand 



Jeb

My dream cast Jeb would be Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance.



Allison

My dream cast Allison would be Renee Zelleweger



Red Queen

My dream cast Red Queen would be Geena Davis with red hair of course!



White/Ivory Queen

My dream cast Ivory Queen would be Nicole Kidman



So that's my dream cast of some of the characters in Splintered, do you agree or can you think of better suited people that fit the characters? Or maybe you can think of people to play some of the cast I haven't listed?

1 comment:

  1. YES! That's perfect! I definitely agree with johnny depp as Morpheus

    ReplyDelete