Thursday 15 November 2012

AFTERLIFE - A DARK GIFTS COMPANION BY WILLOW CROSS

ISBN/ASIN: 2940014542
Publisher: Self/Indie
Pages: 18
Formats Available: E-book

BLURB from Goodreads
Two hundred years before the battle of the fortress, a young man named William Townsend had to die. 

William had big plans. He would become a valiant soldier, fall in love, have a family, and die. In fact, he was certain it would happen in that exact order. But fate is a fickle taskmaster and things almost never go as planned. And sometimes, just sometimes, your true destiny will greet you after life.


MY REVIEW
I downloaded this e-book from Amazon.co.uk when it was free! I think the cover works well, and would say the attractive girl/young woman on the front cover is Of course the vampire Angie. 
This short novella tells the story of William the soldier and how he became a ghost. It was quite sad as he died quite young and hadn't totally experienced all the things he wished for in life.
The novella also explains how Angie and William met and how they became friends.
So did I enjoy the novella? Yes. Would I recommend it? Yes, especially if you are needing a Dark Gifts "fix" and are between books. This could be read first before book one, even though the author has written it and numbered it 1.5 after the first Dark Gifts BK #1 Birthrights. Would I read more of this series? Yes I am going to! Would I read more by Willow Cross? Yes, I already have so think I can call myself a fan!

Available from Amazon.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment