Friday 14 September 2012

PROMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHT - CONTAGIOUS BY EMILY GOODWIN



Contagious
Book #1 in The Contagium Trilogy
Emily Goodwin

Genre: Occult horror/zombie

Number of pages: Approx 340
Word Count: Approx 120,000

Cover Artist: SweetDreams http://dream-sweetdreams.deviantart.com/


Book Description:

“I wasn’t afraid of death. If I died, it would be over. My worst fear wasn’t of dying, it was of living. Living, while everyone around me had their flesh savagely torn from their bodies to be shoved into the festering and ever-hungry mouths of zombies. It terrified me, right down to my very core, to be alive while the rest of the world was dead."

In the midst of the Second Great Depression, twenty-five year old Orissa Penwell doesn't think things can get any worse. She couldn't be more wrong. A virus breaks out across the country, leaving the infected crazed, aggressive and very hungry.

Orissa will do anything-no matter if it's right or wrong- to save the ones she loves. But when she discovers that most of the world is infected or dead, she must decide if those lives are worth saving at all.
 


Zombie themed books have certainly not been on my reading list for very long, but having read a few good ones, I find myself reading more and more zombie related books. I certainly have this one on my to read and review list!


No comments:

Post a Comment