Rhiannon shares with us
5 easy Steps for
making your own book trailers!
5 easy steps for making book trailers
1. You need art or photos, preferably something that isn't copyright. This is probably the hardest part because it requires a lot of searching, but it's so worth it in the end.
2. You need windows movie maker. It allows you to put together photos, captions, animations, and music to make your book trailer pop.
3. You need music, preferably stock music, if you use something copyright, Youtube will remove the video forever.
4. Write the book trailer, think about how you want to show off the book in under 2 minutes.
5. Put everything together and voila, you've got a book trailer!
Granted, the pictures and music part is the hardest part, the actual putting it together is rather easy. Have fun experimenting!
Author, Cookie Burner, Mind Reader, Karaoke Singer, Nerd, Wonder Woman
Surrender (The Ferryman + The Flame #1) on Amazon
Lantern & Poison (The Ferryman + The Flame #1.5) on Amazon
Death Sentence (Last City on Earth #1) on Amazon
East Side Boy (Last City on Earth #2) on Amazon
Carnival (Last City on Earth #3) on Amazon
Integrated Intuition: A Comprehensive Guide to Psychic Development on Amazon