Wednesday 9 May 2012

TIME HEALS EVERYTHING BY LINDA SWAIN - GUEST REVIEW BY ENA




ASIN: B005R3MNLY
Publisher: Linda Swain
Pages: 206




BLURB from Goodreads
While Hitler marched through Europe, Big Band Music and Jazz in America was in full swing. Beautiful Katherine Collins, a girl from nowhere, suddenly had it all. Her promising career as an up-and-coming cabaret singer in a swinging 1930s hot spot known as Simply Blues lands her in the middle of a tug of war the likes of which she'd never dreamed possible. On one side stands the man who had opened the door to her career but who refuses to allow himself any further claim to her heart, and on the other stands a man who will do anything to claim Katherine as his own. Set in the tumultuous times leading up to World War Two, both men will shape her destiny in unchangeable ways, but whose heart will Katherine choose, and whose will she break forever?


MY REVIEW
Wow this book has a really good plot, and its very well written too. This book is packed with events, the book is fast paced with a plot that is constantly moving to keep you interested. I was hooked!
The book has plenty of twists and turns too. I really like how this author writes. If I was scoring this book out of five I would be giving it a five out of five!
Did I enjoy the book? Yes would I recommend it? Yes. Would I read more by Linda Swain? I will certainly look out for more titles by her in the future, and be recommending this book to friends.

Available from Amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment