Sunday 13 May 2012

READ ME DEAD BY EMERALD BARNES - GUEST REVIEW BY ENA



ASIN: B007WMQK3A
Publisher: Emerald Barnes
Pages: 287


BLURB  from Goodreads
Alexia Wheaton’s problems go beyond picking a dress and a date for homecoming. 


For seven years, Alex has lived with a painful memory - her parents' horrific murder. As the sole witness, she has kept quiet to protect herself, but when the local newspaper reveals her secret, Alex is plagued with fear that her parents' murderer will soon find her - and silence her forever. 


Alex is catapulted into a race against time to save her own life and bring her parents' murderer to justice.


ENA'S REVIEW
I loved this book, its the type where the story stays with you after you have finished reading it. I thought the ending was a bit odd and felt disappointed in it. Then I discussed it with my daughter who seems to think that how the book ends means that there will be a bk 2 that this book is just part of a series. So that makes more sense now and I would definitely want to read the rest of the books in the series. And the love triangle I was definitely "Team Landon" wanting Alexia to be with Landon.
I enjoyed the twists in the plot and who ended up being the bad guys.
I really couldn't put this book down, I even took it upstairs to finish of reading in bed which is rare for me!
I found this book very emotional and at one point even shed a tear or two! (I think when you read it yourselves you will realise which bit I am referring to)
So did I enjoy this book? YES  Would I recommend the book? Yes, not just to YA's who it is primarily aimed at either. Would you read more by Emerald Barnes? Yes would you read a book two? Oh Yes!


Available at Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment