Monday 1 August 2011

ALL SOULS NIGHT BY JENNIFER ARMINTROUT

ISBN: 9780778325376
Publisher: Mira
Pages: 377
Formats Available: Paperback, Kindle

BLURB from Goodreads
I have reached my breaking point. And now I will not, cannot be stopped. With the Soul Eater on the verge of god status, it's time for me to take a final stand, even if it means losing everything I love. Even if it means losing my life.
I've got plenty of power on my side, and some I didn't know I could count on in the first place. But it's nothing compared to the army of the undead the Soul Eater is building up. And time is running out.
They say that good always triumphs over evil. I hope that's true. Because the odds aren't in our favor, and the fate of the world is in our hands.

MY REVIEW
All Souls Night by Jennifer Armintrout is book four in the Blood Ties Series. This instalment sees Carrie making a final stand, even if it means losing her life in the process. She takes on the Soul Eater and .....not going to spoil the result for you! This time sees the soul Eater literally raising the dead to create himself an army. The fate of the world is literally in Carrie and her band of friends hands.

I have to admit I didn't enjoy book three as much as the others so hadn't really been looking forward to this one. However this book was the best of the lot!

Available at Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment