Saturday 13 August 2011

KISSES FROM HELL



Kisses from Hell is an anthology is done by, Kristin Cast, Alyson Noel, Kelley Armstrong, Richelle Mead, and Francesca Lia Block.
This anthology has a mix of all sorts! It has fugitive vampire who ends up having to trust a boy that could easily turn him in to a group who wish to destroy her. It has a romance that is between two immortals , their love compels them to risk anything and everything for their love. As I have said this book has a good mix of light and dark, and of course romance too.
I did actually read all the short stories in the book, which sometimes i just read certain stories that catch my interest in them. I enjoyed it and quickly read through it. It had one of my favourite authors in it, Kelley Armstrong so was worth it just for that story to me. Like I have repeated I enjoyed it but it didn't wow me either.

Available from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk 4.45 paperback £4.38 kindle, Play.com £6.12 (can be cheaper through playtrade) Bookdepository.co.uk £4.84

No comments:

Post a Comment