Sunday 21 August 2011

Guest Review by Ena: TAKE THIS REGRET BY AMY LICHTENHAN


Take This Regret is written by Amy Lichtenhan see interview
We will make some mistakes that we will regret for the rest of our lives. Christian's mistake, was the day he betrayed Elizabeth. Christian Davison has a life plan, to become an attorney and one day become partner in his father’s law firm. Nothing will stand in his way, not even Elizabeth Ayers and their unborn child.
When Christian cuts her from his life, Elizabeth spends the next five years struggling to provide for their daughter. Elizabeth is willing to sacrifice anything to give her child a safe and comfortable life.
 Christian has regretted the day he walked away from his family for a long five years. He will do anything to win them back just as Elizabeth will do anything to protect her daughter from the certain heartache she believes Christian will bring upon them. Christian manages to wrestle his way into their lives and Elizabeth is faced with asking herself if it is possible to forgive someone when they’ve committed the unforgivable. Elizabeth also questions it is possible to find a love after it has been buried in years of hate. Or are there some wounds that go so deep they can never heal?

This book was very good, again I really enjoyed it. It is well written and the descriptions are good too. the book did have parts of it that were a bit too slow paced for me, but I would still recommend it as a good to read book. it did take me a little longer to read than I usually take because the slower paced parts were a bit off putting. On the whole I am glad I stuck with the book through the slower paced sections as it was definitely worth reading to the end. I read this on kindle, but I think it is a tad expensive at its current price.



As always I will still be reading and reviewing this book myself at a later date.




Available from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk £7.05 

No comments:

Post a Comment