Saturday 13 August 2011

PROM NIGHTS FROM HELL



Prom Nights From Hell contains short stories by Meg Cabot, Kim Harrison, Michele Jaffe, Stephenie Meyer, and Lauren Myracle.
As the title of the anthology suggests all the stories are about
Prom Night's. This book takes a bad Prom Night to another kind of level with the paranormal thrown in. It has Wardrobe malfunctions, Finding out your date is none other than the Grim Reaper! Also in the book are stories that have angels fighting demons, and a creepy tale of getting exactly what you wish for.
I buy anthologies to try out new authors. I find it a cheaper way of trying so many authors in one book. I rarely say much negative about a book, but I am sorry to admit I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would. Maybe it was the theme that was too girly for me? I did complete it but the reaction to it was Oh Well, Have read it now, not the wow I thought it would be with such famous authors in it.

Available at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk £5.59 paperback £4.49 on kindle. Play.com from £2.24 and Bookdepository £5.89 US cover or £9.41 UK cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment