Monday 1 August 2011

ASHES TO ASHES BY JENNIFER ARMINTROUT

ISBN: 9780778324942
Publisher: Mira
Pages: 384
Formats Available: Paperback, Kindle

BLURB from Goodreads
Being a vampire is a life-or-death situation. When I was first turned, I had only my survival to worry about. Now I'm locked in a battle for the existence of the entire human race—and the cards are definitely stacked against me.

The Voluntary Vampire Extinction Movement headquarters are destroyed, and their pet horror, the Oracle, is on the loose. She'll stop at nothing to turn the world into a vampire's paradise, even if it means helping the Soul Eater become a god and harnessing his power for her own evil ends.

An ancient vampire, a blood-sucking near deity and oh, yeah, my presently human former sire thrown into the mix. I say bring it on. May the best monster win

MY REVIEW
Ashes to Ashes by Jennifer Armintrout, book three in the Blood Ties Series.
Book three sees more chaos as the Voluntary Vampire Extinction Movement has been destroyed and the oracle is roaming free and dangerous. She has decided to join forces with the Soul Eater.As there is no one to keep the vampires in line all of humanity is in danger. Its up to Carrie, Max and Nathan to help fight the good fight. The good guys have to join with bad guy Cyrus to try to defeat the combined efforts of the Oracle and the Soul Eater.

I am still enjoying the series and its not getting predictable yet. There's still the on off relationships with Carrie & Nathan or Carrie & Cyrus.

Available at Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment