Sunday 24 March 2013

PROMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHT - IMITATION - CLONE CHRONICLES BK#1 BY HEATHER HILDENBRAND


ASIN: B00BSG07EE
Publisher: Accendo Press
Formats Available: E-Book
Expected Publishing Date: 12th March 2013-03-08

BLURB from Goodreads
Everyone is exactly like me. 
There is no one like me. 
The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing? 
My entire life is an imitation. 
I am an Imitation. 
I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.
And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun. 
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.


COVER COMMENTS
I really love this cover, and felt immediately drawn to it when I saw it. The piercing quality of the aqua blue eyes, really attract your attention. The girl on the cover makes you want to know more about er, and why her eyes are such a startling colour. Then there's her flaxen blonde hair drawn over her face. . . what is she hiding? or who is she trying to hide from?
The cover certainly makes you want to know more. Then the blurb just tweaks you interest and curiosity even more....who is the girl? . . who is Raven Rogen? . . what's the mission?
So has it caught your eye? My review follows this post later today, but if you can't wait the purchase link is below. Just Be Warned! I read this book in one reading session!

Purchase Link

No comments:

Post a Comment