Thursday 25 November 2021

DECEMBER RELEASES

 Here are the December Releases that I have noticed myself
that I think look and/or sound interesting!

A few of the titles below I have been super lucky to have been able to read an ARC of, others are on my wishlist to buy, and others I simply like the look/sound
of and wanted to share with my blog followers!
 
 
 First up is this one. . . check out that cover,
It immediately made me think of Pretty Little Liars!
 
 
 
 
I don't know if it is just me and my preferences but I didn't seem to find a great deal that I liked the look of and really wanted to read that is being released in December. So this December Release list is shorter than normal. I have seen lots of titles coming next year that I really like the look of and fancy reading so keep an eye out for a post on those!
 

 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment