Tuesday 2 April 2019

PROMOTIONAL POST - COMING SOON - BEAUTY SLEEP BY KATHRYN EVANS

I was lurking about on social media when I saw this book cover and it caught my eye instantly!
Then when I read the blurb I knew it had to go on 
my "Must-Read-Wishlist"! 
I think it would make a great TV Series or Movie!

Title: Beauty Sleep
Author: Kathryn Evans
Genre: YA, Sci-Fi, Dystopian
Publisher: Usborne Publishing
Release Date: 4th April 2019

BLURB from Goodreads
Laura was dying. There was no cure for her illness. So her family decided to grasp a desperate last hope - Laura was frozen until she could be cured.

But what happens when you wake up one day and the world has moved on forty years? Your best friend is middle-aged, your parents presumed dead. Could you find a new place to belong? Could you build a new life - while solving the mystery of what happened to the old one?

Dark secrets lurk in the future of the girl from the past…


PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon UK


Now you have taken a look at the cover and read the blurb What do you think?
Will this title be going on your reading lists?






No comments:

Post a Comment