Sunday 11 August 2013

PROMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHT - RAKSHASA BY ALICA KNIGHT

BLURB from Amazon.co.uk
Libby the Loser. That's what everyone used to call me behind my back. I wasn't popular, I wasn't strong, I wasn't brave.

All that changed after a chance encounter in a Canberra nightclub. Afterward, I began to dream; dream I was something else. A powerful creature of muscles and claws, something powerful and confident and everything I wasn't.

I dreamed I was in love with a man I'd barely met.

The dream world is a beautiful, wondrous place, but there's a shadow in my dreams. An eclipse, broken with a gunshot. Then I wake up.

Now my dreams are coming true. My body is changing for real. I'm shedding Libby the Loser like an old skin. I'm growing into something else.

But there are others. Others like me, and they don't get along. People are disappearing. People are dying.

The shadow is falling over the real world, too, and everything has changed.


"Rakshasa" is a weekly Paranormal Romance serial with a hint of spice! Each episode is approximately 10,000 words. The episode schedule is as follows:

Rakshasa - 31st of October
Rakshasa: Aurora - 7th of November
Rakshasa: Tigerheart - 14th of November


Available from Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment