Saturday 22 October 2011

SATURDAY SNIPPETS! 22/10/11





TWIN-BRED by Karen A Wyle


La-ren and Fel-lar stood in the visitor's room of the Campbell City Jail.The rioters and petty criminals who should have had visiting hours were loudly protesting the way the room had been taken over by assorted aliens and freaks.
Across the room stood a single Tofa.



FOR EVERY ACTION THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES by Gail Baugniet


"How's your insurance investigation coming along?" Toby asked. His question triggered a flood of thoughts about both of my cases, many I preferred to save for another day. When I slouched in the booth, he must have read something into my reaction.
"Too complicated for a single-minded detective?"
"No, not at all.In fact, it's rather simple. The physician submitted bills for five siblings,from what I've learned, his treatment should only cover the baby!
"One kid is sick and the doctor is trying to get paid for treating all five," Toby said, " Reeks of fraud to me."



Both of these books are totally different from each other apart from the fact they are both really good books to read! Please take a look at my reviews TWIN-BRED  and FOR EVERY ACTION THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES

No comments:

Post a Comment