Tuesday 11 October 2011

GUEST POST BY AUTHOR LAURIE BOWLER


Welcome to this Guest Blog by the author Laurie Bowler


I’m Laurie Bowler from the United Kingdom, the author of many paranormal, horror and romance stories.
I wanted to tell you a little about my latest stories that I’ve released.





Not only has Death Bite been a successful hit but it also spurred me towards writing the second instalment to this flesh eating series.
Death Bite 2 continues the story for Jessica Hargreaves. 

Death Bite 2 follows through the story of the survivors of the apocalypse that turned all humans into flesh eating grotesque monsters that wander the planet in search of fresh meat.
The survivors rummage through small towns and major cities, finding the necessary supplies they need to survive, and offer assistance to others who are hiding in safe places so they too can survive.
There is no cure, there is only hope they may survive one more day, and that the government who has gone into hiding in a secret location will realise there are survivors amongst the apocalypse they have caused.




I have written Death Bite 2 to be as gripping and gory as possible, the journey for the survivors is long and arduous but in the storyline there is hope in all of them. True comrades who look out for one and other, a real show of friendship for each other along with finding sinister humans who are supposed to be surviving but have different plans in mind. Together they dodge the planes that drop the drastic and volatile chemicals that reduce the flesh eaters to goo, unfortunately in the government’s haste it wasn’t designed to be gentle to humans.






Also, I have published Locum 2 where Latina Horror comes to terms with her new immortal life, the vampires in Locum 1 and 2 are not the kind gentle and handsome breed that have been written about before.
In Locum, I wanted to take the vampires back to how they used to be. Dark, mysterious and dangerous. Locum is a fun and humorous tale of Latina and how she has followed the tales her grandmother told her about before she died and how Latina has stumbled and walked into the vampire public house.
Quick witted, dark and mysterious, Latina gets more than she bargained for when she meets Trick. Her smart mouth and wits are humorous and her adventures and own story telling have truly just begun in Locum 2.



I love writing more to the point, especially when I get to gain the opportunity to team up with another author and write a collaboration story with them, its so much fun. I am actually in the process of teaming up with two different authors and writing collaborations with them, I am having the time of my life doing this.

One story is science fiction whereas the other is horror, two completely different genres of writing that are certainly putting me through my paces.

Here are the links to my books over at amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment