Wednesday 12 August 2020

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY - THE AFTERLIFE PARTY - AFTERLIFE BY MARLENE PEREZ

I honestly felt immediately drawn to this book by it's cover! The cover immediately brought to mind the earlier published covers for the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse Series and the covers for the Drake Chronicles Series by Alyxandra Harvey and those were also covers I found eye-catching, appealing and stood out well on a bookstore shelf! Then once I read the blurb I knew it had to go on my Wishlist!

Title: The Afterlife Party
Series: Afterlife
Author: Marlene Perez
Genre: Teens & YA
Publisher: Entangled
Release Date:
22nd September 2020

BLURB from Goodreads
When my best friend Skyler told me about this party in the Hollywood Hills, I was less than enthused. As it turned out, my feelings were more than justified. That party ruined my life.

Tansy didn’t even want to go to the party. It’s hard enough living in one of your best friend’s shadows and secretly in love with your other best friend.

And now she’s leaving it a vampire.

Now her best friend Skyler is stuck on the road trip from hell, on tour as a groupie with a literal band of vamps. Tansy sets out with Vaughn, her other BFF turned maybe more, to save Skylar’s life and take down the band. But when they find themselves in the middle of a vampire war, will Tansy be able to make the ultimate sacrifice to save her friends?


Goodreads Link

PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon US
Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment