Friday 1 November 2013

THE 12 NAs OF CHRISTMAS RELEASE DAY LAUNCH

The 12 Days of Christmas Just Got Hotter!


Today we get to share with you the release of 12 New Adult Novellas written by some of our favorite bestselling New Adult authors! These are 12 separate Christmas novellas (not an anthology or box set) that are all releasing today! Some of the novellas are stand-alone and some are related to that author's existing series. We're highlighting one of the 12 with an excerpt and the information about that title. Then you can check out each of the titles below!

These novellas are sure to get you ready for whatever you have planned for the holidays.




ABOUT OFF THE MARKET

Etta Davis didn't have showing a house penciled into her Christmas plans, but with the other realtors already off enjoying their holiday, she'd been stuck with the task. It wasn't all bad though, the house up for grabs used to belong to the family of her high school sweetheart, Andrew Larson. Though now dilapidated, thanks to its current owners, it still held the power to bring back forgotten memories and turn the routine showing into something else entirely. Particularly when Andrew shows up, wanting to buy the house. Now Etta must decide whether a second chance is worth taking the house, and her heart, off the market.

About Magan Vernon

Magan Vernon is a Young Adult and New Adult writer who lives with her family in the insurance capital of the world. When not writing she spends her time fighting over fake boyfriends via social media. You can find her online at www.maganvernon.com. 

EXCERPT

ETTA DAVIS STILL hadn’t aged a day in my mind, even the way she said my name, Andrew. I remembered the first time she talked to me, how her voice was a little deeper than the other girls on the playground and I found it incredibly attractive even at such a young age. She eventually grew into her voice and her body. I couldn’t forget her long legs and the way she wrapped them around me. The way she moaned my name and arched her back when I was inside of her. And now she was back, standing in front of me like nothing had ever changed. Maybe it hadn’t.
I brushed my fingers on the butcher block countertop. I remembered my mom insisted that we must have them in our kitchen. Dad thought they were silly and going to get cut up, but he always gave into my mom. I smiled to myself, thinking about how many times I sat there with Etta, pretending to do homework when really I just spent the whole time glancing over at how good she looked. When I found an ad for my parents’ former house in one of the free real estate magazines at the gas station, I was intrigued. But when I saw Etta’s big brown eyes staring back at me from the corner of the ad, I knew I had to see it.
I loved her. Part of me still did. Even though it was years ago that we were together and she broke up with me when she left for college, I still couldn’t get her out of my head. When I heard she moved back to town I couldn’t figure out a way to contact her, but after almost two years, walking around and debating what to do, I decided that the ad was a sign. Even if it was Christmas Eve.
“Would you like to see the rest of the house, Andrew?” Etta asked.
I looked back over at the girl I loved. Did she still love me? She definitely wasn’t the same girl I remembered; there was something different about her. She was older and it was as if all those years added some wisdom. She knew what she was talking about when she pointed out every nook and cranny of the house, explaining the plumbing changes and what the inspector had seen. She also looked different, that was for sure, but I liked the new look. I always thought she was too skinny, all those years of dance kept her as thin as a rail and now I wanted to run my hands down the new curves of her body. I wanted to rip the skirt right off of her and delicately, slowly peel her tights off and feel those legs around me. But I had to keep my head in check. Maybe she didn’t feel the same way. Maybe I was just making a fool of myself.

Links

About Magan Vernon and OFF THE MARKET
Etta Davis must decide if a second chance with an old flame is worth taking her house, and her heart, off the market.

About Zoe Dawson and BRAVE
www.zoedawson.com          
His heart was closed, his emotions buried, he was a man on the edge of self-destructing. This Christmas, snowbound in Colorado little did he know that courage would be found in another searching for the strength to be brave.

About Tiffany King and CROSS COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
A hilarious, heartwarming Christmas tale about finding love in the least likely situation.

About Chelsea Cameron and CHRISTMAS CATCH
She swore she was never going back to the tiny fishing village she came from. So did he. But when they’re both dragged back to Saltwater, Maine, they might realize it’s where they belong. Together…

About H.M. Ward and A LITTLE CHRISTMAS ROMANCE
A sexy and sweet holiday treat.

About Breena Wilde and FROSTED MIDNIGHT
Willow St. James needs a miracle and an encounter with Austin Merrick at midnight on Christmas Eve may be just the answer she's looking for.

About A. Meredith Walters and WARMTH IN ICE
 Clay and Maggie struggle to build a future while overcoming the demons of their past. And during the heat of a Florida Christmas they are reminded that theirs is a love worth fighting for.

About Sawyer Bennett and IF I RETURN
What was supposed to be a quiet Christmas holiday turns into a life changing event for Hope and Jack. The only problem? Jack is headed off to war, and there is no guarantee he will come back.

About Shelly Crane and WIDE SPACES
When they found each other, they knew that life had given them a second chance. But a life together that saved them will become a life they think is lost forever.

About Addison Moore and WINTER KISSES
 Having a one-night stand with your ex is never easy. She thinks its revenge sex. He thinks its make-up sex. Things can only go wrong from here.

About Marquita Valentine and ALL FOR YOU
The only thing West Diaz wants for Christmas is McKenzie Walsh's forgiveness, but she's not ready to make nice, until, that is, he willingly humiliates himself in public to prove he's not the same guy who bullied her in high school. But can one simple act overcome years of torment?

About Sarra Cannon and A SEASON FOR HOPE
After a devastating breakup, Bailey Houston just wants to give up on life. But can sexy med-student Judd Kohler teach her that Christmas really is a season for hope?


No comments:

Post a Comment